Resurfacing your pool can improve more than just the appearance. There is a reason PebbleTec® is known for being The World’s Most Trusted Pool Finishes™. If you’re looking to bring a beautiful, low maintenance, and natural-looking pool finish to your property, look no further than Pebble Tec®.
We are partners with the only licensed applicator of Pebble Tec® finishes in Georgia. Pebble Tec® is the original and true pebble finish, so do not be fooled by companies wanting to sell imitator pebble finishes.
POOL DECKS & COPING
Upgrading and repairing your deck or coping can seem like a daunting task but our experienced crew has handled hundreds of similar projects, and have just as many styles to revamp your current dated deck or coping.
Your pool tile is a chance for you to get creative and show off the personality of your home and yard. We have hundreds of styles and sizes to choose from. Sometimes you may just need to refresh your current look and not the entire pool – that’s OK too! In either scenario, you need a team who is experienced in prepping, setting, and laying tile properly that is meant for both pool and outdoor projects.
EQUIPMENT INSTALL & REPAIR
Our technicians are factory trained and experienced with all equipment and issues that may arise with your pool due to damage, wear or malfunction. With 30 years of combined experience, Infinity Pools of Georgia is the certified to handle all of your pool repair needs, and we take pride in finishing right the first time – On time, and on budget!
- Acid Washes
- Automatic Control Systems and Timers
- Pool Cleaners – Repairs and Replacements
- Filter Cleaning and Repairs
- Filter Replacements
- Heater Repairs and Replacements
- Mastic Replacements
- Minor and Major Leak Detection and Repairs
- Pump and Motor Repairs
- Pool and Spa Lighting
- Salt System Replacement and New Installs
- Re-Plumbing Filter Equipment
- Pool Cover Installs
POOL CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Weekly and Bi-weekly service is available year round.
We offer a variety of services including: Cleaning/Vacuuming, Chemical treatment, Filter cleaning, Winterizing and de-winterizing your pool, Salt or chlorine systems, as well as repair and technical services to electronics and equipment on your pool pad.
- Clean all debris from surface, and pool
- Vacuum floor
- Empty leaf bags from any robotic cleaners
- Clean and empty skimmer baskets, leaf traps, and pump baskets
- Brush walls, waterline tile, steps, floor, and inside spa
- Test water chemistry and adjust/balance chemicals
- Test and balance salt levels for salt systems
- Backwash or clean filter
- Blow leaves/debris from pool deck
- Inspect equipment pad and plumbing for any leaks
- Inspect electronics/control boxes/wireless devices
Upon completion you will receive a service ticket providing a list of all work performed and chemicals used.