Atlanta Pool Maintenance Services
Over 25 years experience making pools healthy and clear
You can relax when you put Infinity Pools of Georgia in charge of your swimming pool maintenance. With over 25 years experience, and CPO certified professionals at your disposal there is simply no job too large or small that our staff can’t handle. We offer a variety of services for your swimming pool including: chemical treatment, filter cleaning, winterizing and de-winterizing your pool, salt or chlorine systems, as well as repair and technical services to electronics and equipment on your pool pad.
What We Do
At every visit to your home, our technicians will perform the following tasks for a maintenance visit. This includes one-time visits, and weekly maintenance visits.
- Clean all debris from surface, and pool
- Vacuum floor
- Empty leaf bags from any robotic cleaners
- Clean and empty skimmer baskets, leaf traps, and pump baskets
- Brush walls, waterline tile, steps, floor, and inside spa
- Test water chemistry and adjust/balance chemicals
- Test and balance salt levels for salt systems
- Backwash or clean filter
- Blow leaves/debris from pool deck
- Inspect equipment pad and plumbing for any leaks
- Inspect electronics/control boxes/wireless devices
- Upon completion you will receive a service ticket providing a list of all work performed and chemicals used
Have questions? Give us a call
We service any swimming pool within a 100 mile radius of Atlanta (Also, Chattanooga, TN by appointment only). We currently service pools in the following counties: Gwinnett, Fulton, Forsyth, Cobb, Cherokee, Hall, Dekalb, Douglas, Paulding, Bartow, and Pickens. Please call if you’re located outside of these counties and we will setup an appointment to come out and look at your pool.