It’s a simple fact of owning a pool—even the best built swimming pools are going to need updates or repairs at some point in time. Either for practical reasons or cosmetic, your pool may need renovations for several reasons:
Worn equipment and materials, Older systems need modernization, Decking, Coping, Plaster, or Tile needs repair, Design is dated or you need features added, Plumbing or Electrical.
SWIMMING POOL RENOVATIONS & REMODELING
Servicing Atlanta, Georgia and within 100 mi. radius
Typical Renovation Projects
Our licensed and experienced professionals can design, renovate, or remodel any aspect of your swimming pool and as always, each job is custom and tailored based on your needs, but here is a list of some of the more common jobs our customers have requested:
- Pool Interior Resurfacing — We can replaster your pool, or add a pebble or stone finish inside your pool that can truly bring it to life, and make it one of the most beautiful aspects of your entire home. Whether you’d like to repair your current pebble/stone work, or have it added, we’re available to show you dozens of samples to meet your design taste. We’ve handled so many of these projects, we’ve truly become the experts for pebble, stone, bead, or tile jobs. On top of adding a more natural look, pebble/stone will last longer than typical marcite plaster.
- Deck Resurfacing
- Coping Replacement
- Pool Additions — Your current pool design is not static. We can add specific water features like Attached Spas, Swim-up Bars, Grotto/Caves, Scuppers and Waterfalls, Sheer Descents, Rain Curtains, and Spillways. Or, head over to our Outdoor Features to have the perfect Fire Bowl, or Outdoor Kitchen added to your backyard getaway.
- Salt Water Systems — New installs, as well as repair.
- Adding A Spa or Hot Tub
- LEDs and Lighting Features
- Vinyl Liners — New vinyl liner installations and vinyl liner pools.
All renovation and repair jobs are custom. Please contact us (770-882-7141) for more info.